Tuesday, April 6, 2010

FOR WEDDING







Below are orange and black theme for wedding 'hantaran'. I love black but I hate to blend black colours coz it required so much colours to get real black...






These are for engagement ordered by my hubby's friend for his son's engagement at Kulai, Johor.... 3 pcs of miniature and 6pcs of cuppies. They requested for chocolate moist cuppies....







One of my friends from Uitm ordered this cake for her brother's engagement.... She wanted red and white colour n roses for the topper because her future sis in law's name is Rose and the engagement day was on a valentine's day.... 25 pcs..





Repeat order from Tati for her uncle's engagement... Last minute order lak tu.... Kelam kabut buat, nasib bek simple je yg dia nak....




This is my first cupcake for hantaran. Fazli, owner of Lontong Klang ordered for his friend.



No comments: