Sunday, January 2, 2011

PME DIPLOMA IN FLOWER PASTE

Alhamdulillah, after completed the three classes, I've got the knowledge, experience and my MASTER definetely.... This class was instructed by Pn. Hjh. Faridah and she was assembled and helped me with the spray while the bouquet by my 'Kak Long', Puan Hjh. Hashimah.... he3.... thx so much sis for your cooperation and guidance. Thanx for sharing everything. I am very sorry for misunderstood you during the first day we met as English Literature said, DON'T JUDGE THE BOOK BY ITS COVER. I am really appreciated it. The class was very exciting and no pressure at all.....



My good sisters, kak long and sister Cheah who helped me along during this class coz I'm new and beginner in doing the flower spray..... Thank you for your guidance.....

No comments: